CU Health and Wellness
· Provide the “face” of wellness on the CU campus. Train student leaders in campus health and wellness. Participate in new student orientation and Freshman Commitment programs. Organize health professionals on the CU campus to more effectively respond to a health crisis.
· Update CU Health Services website information and resources in a timely manner. Manage contract and distribution of Student Health 101 online magazine.
· Serve as a member of the CU Emergency Management Team.
· Screen CU student health history forms and initiate appropriate follow-up on indicated health problems.
· Participate in the student conduct process by providing follow-up with drug, alcohol and physical health-related issues.
· Coordinate and communicate alternative and low-cost community health options and services for students.
· Meet health-related reporting and education compliance requirements for the University as noted in county, state, and federal regulations (measles, vaccination, etc.).